Terms & Conditions
We highly suggest getting professionally sized if you are not 100% sure of your ring size. We do not process returns for incorrect sizing, exchanges only.
If your La Lune Collective Jewellery needs a repair, please email us at email@example.com for further assistance. Repair costs are on a case by case basis. Damaged or cracked stones are not covered.
La Lune will not be held responsible for incorrect or invalid address input at the checkout, customs/import taxes in your country or restrictions in your country receiving parcels from Australia. If your parcel is sent back due to any of these reasons, the customer will have to cover extra shipping/return costs. (please check the customs/import taxes in your country, as well as any restrictions receiving international postage from Australia)
We are not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit. Delivery times are not guaranteed. Please contact us if you wish to purchase insurance on your package if you are concerned.
All Jewellery is shipped from The Gold Coast, Queensland.
Shipping times can vary and is out of our control once your jewellery is with Australia Post.
Regular Postage is 3-8 Business Days
Express Postage is 1-4 Business Days
New Zealand Regular Postage is 8-12 Business Days
New Zealand Express Postage is 4-8 Business Days
Please remember that this is just an estimate and not guaranteed.
Returns and Exchanges
As our jewellery is handmade to order, all sales are final.
We do not offer exchanges, returns or refunds for change of mind.
We only offer exchange for a different size on our rings if the the ring has not been customised (ie Initial Signet Rings or custom size). We also offer an exchange if you order the wrong size bangle or bracelet. All exchanges must be returned in original packaging, be unworn and in brand new condition. Customer must pay for exchange shipping. All exchanges must be made within 10 days of receiving the jewellery.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance prior to placing your order.
Gold Vermeil can wear off over time with general wear and exposure to the elements. If you would like to refresh your Vermeil Jewellery, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the piece of jewellery you are wanting to replate and we will send you a quote.
- Can I order any of the Pendant necklaces without the chain? Yes, you can. Simply use the code NOCHAIN at the checkout and it will discount your order and you will receive the pendant without the chain.
- How do I add the love heart to my Initial Necklace? Simply place your order as usual and then email us at ... We will send you through an invoice for $19 to have the customised heart on your initial necklace.
- Is the Sterling Silver jewellery solid or plated? All of our Sterling Silver jewellery is Solid and not plated.
- What is the base metal of the Gold Vermeil Jewellery? Our base metal is Sterling Silver.
- Is Gold Vermeil waterproof? It is water resistant meaning you can wear it in water but we highly suggest taking your Gold Vermeil jewellery off before showering, swimming or going in a spa to increase its lifespan.
- How thick is La Lune's Vermeil? What sets our Gold Vermeil apart is its exceptional thickness. While the industry standard is 2.5 microns, our Gold Vermeil boasts a luxurious 4 microns thickness.